School uniform makes an important contribution to the Westbridge Primary School ethos and motto. We are very proud of our school and the children at Westbridge wear a uniform in order to promote a sense of pride and belonging in the school community.
Westbridge sweatshirts, cardigans, jackets, book bags, pack packs and hijabs can be ordered and purchased from the school office throughout the year. A uniform price list is available from the school office.
- Purple Westbridge school sweatshirt (with logo)
- Purple Westbridge school cardigan (with logo)
- Purple Westbridge school jacket (with logo), or any alternative jacket that is practical for school
- Black skirt or black trousers
- Lilac gingham dress
- White polo shirt
- Lilac hijab
- Plain, sensible black shoes (shoes with too much decoration or additional colours are not part of our school uniform. Plimsolls or trainers are not are not part of our school uniform)
- Purple Westbridge school book bag/backpack, or any alternative bag that is practical for school
- Black jogging bottoms, or black shorts
- White T-Shirt
- Black plimsolls or trainers